Carmel Summer Morning Classes
- Red Ball, Ages 4-6: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m
- Red Ball, Ages 6-10: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Orange/Green Ball, Ages 8 – 11: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m
- Beginners, Grades 6-12: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Real Ball Junior Progression: 10:30 a.m to Noon
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
What class do I register for? Click on the class and it will take you to the description of classes page.
What Level of Players are in the classes? All classes except Real Ball Junior Progression will have beginner to advanced players and use lower compression balls. Players will be grouped according to skill level in all classes. Real Ball Junior Progression players are all advanced or competitive level players. Review playing level ability.REGISTER
June 3 to August 8 (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs), 4 classes per week. We have class on Fridays if a class is rained out during the week. You will select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 9 weeks of classes. If viewing on a mobile device, scroll table to see all 9 weeks.
*Classes are Monday – Thursday. Rain make-up on Fridays if needed.
*No classes July 4th week.
Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are at Carmel High School. Week 9 is at Clay Middle School
Carmel High School Tennis Courts: Off Keystone & 136th Street
2450 Smokey Row Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
*courts are right next to the football stadium
*classes are held on the back deck – last 4 courts
Clay Middle School Tennis Courts
5150 E 126th Street
Carmel, IN 46033
*courts are located behind the school on the west side
*Only week 9 classes are at Clay Middle School
|Weeks||1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class|
|3||$105 ($35/wk)||$180 ($60/wk)||$279 ($93/wk)|
|6||$192 ($32/wk)||$330 ($55/wk)||$528 ($88/wk)|
|9||$270 ($30/wk)||$450 ($50/wk)||$747 ($83/wk)|
*You don not have to register for consecutive weeks.
*Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 1 week, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 3 week discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Review the: carmel class descriptions
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Class Location: Carmel High School Tennis Courts: Weeks 1-8. Clay Middle School: Week 9 only (see addresses above)
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2019.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145