Carmel Summer Morning Classes
All information on the is page is for Summer 2021. The Summer 2022 schedule will be similar. Registration for Summer 2022 will open by March 15.
Classes & Class Times
- Pre-K to K: 8:00 to 8:30 am
- Red Ball (Grades 1-3): 8:30 to 9:30 am
- Orange/Green Ball (Grades 4-6): 9:30 to 10:30 am
- Real Ball (Grades 6-12) – Advanced/Competitive: 10:30 am to Noon
- Real Ball (Grades 6-12) – Beginner/Intermediate: Noon to 1:00 pm
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
June 7 to August 5 (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs), 4 classes per week. We only have class on Fridays if a class is rained out during the week. You will select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 9 weeks of classes. If viewing on a mobile device, scroll table to see all 9 weeks.
*Classes are Monday – Thursday. Rain make-up on Fridays if needed.
Carmel High School Tennis Courts: Off Keystone & 136th Street
2450 Smokey Row Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
*courts are right next to the football stadium
*classes are held on the back deck – last 4 courts
Discounted Prices – the discounted amount will not be displayed until the end of the registration process. When you initially select the classes the prices will not discount, do not worry, the discounted price will appear at checkout.
|Weeks||1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class|
|3||$105 ($35/wk)||$180 ($60/wk)||$279 ($93/wk)|
|6||$192 ($32/wk)||$330 ($55/wk)||$528 ($88/wk)|
|9||$270 ($30/wk)||$450 ($50/wk)||$747 ($83/wk)|
*You do not have to register for consecutive weeks.
*Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 1 week, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 3 week discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Click on the class you are interested in (classes are located at the top of this page) and you will be taken to a description of the class or you can review the: CLASS OFFERINGS
- What does beginner, intermediate, advanced competitive mean? Click here for meanings. All classes except real ball (grades 6-12) classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball, Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Late Fee: If you register within 7 days or less from the class start date you will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Thank you for understanding.
- Morning Class Locations: see above
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2021.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: email@example.com or 317-501-9145