All Spring 2019 classes have ended. Spring 2020 registration will open Jan 2020. The class schedule listed below is for 2019, the 2020 Spring class schedule will be similar.
If viewing on a mobile device, turn device sideways for easier viewing.
If a class is full and you would like to be added to the waitlist, email Maggie Petersen – firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
- If you are not sure which classes to register for, review the: fishers class descriptions or carmel class descriptions.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- If a Class is Full – Please email Maggie Petersen (email@example.com) to be put on the waitlist. If we have enough kids we will add another class so please let us know! We always try and normally can get kids in a class that want to play tennis.
- REGISTER – scroll down and click on the green registration buttons links
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
1/2 hour classes: $55 for 6 classes
1 hour classes: $95 for 6 classes
1.5 hour classes: $145 for 6 classes
2 hour classes: $195 for 6 class
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.
Please read our CANCELLATION/REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY and our
RAIN CANCELLATION/MISSED CLASSES POLICY.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!