Spring 2021 Classes
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
- REGISTER – Scroll down and click on the registration button (below the class schedule).
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 4/11 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Thank you for understanding.
- What class should I register for? Click on the class below that you are interested in and it will take you to the class description OR you can review all the class descriptions: Class Descriptions.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Competitive mean? Click here for meanings.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- *Real Ball – Advanced/Competitive Classes: Players must compete on their school teams or in tournaments. If your child does not meet this requirement, please register for the real ball – beginner to advanced class. Click here to view real ball class descriptions and player skills required.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: email@example.com or 317-501-9145
If viewing on a mobile device, turn device sideways for easier viewing.
1/2 hour classes: $65 for 6 classes
1 hour classes: $105 for 6 classes
1.5 hour classes: $155 for 6 classes
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.
Please read our CANCELLATION/REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY and our
RAIN CANCELLATION/MISSED CLASSES POLICY.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!