Spring 2022 Classes
All Fishers Spring 2022 classes have ended! The schedule on this website is for Spring 2022. The class schedule and registration for Spring 2023 will be online early February 2023. The Spring 2023 schedule will be similar to the Spring 2022 schedule.
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
- REGISTER – Scroll down and click on the green registration button (below the class schedule).
- What class should I register for? Click on the class below that you are interested in and it will take you to the class description OR you can review all the class descriptions: Class Descriptions.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Competitive mean? Click here for meanings.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- Late Fees: Late fees cannot be waived or refunded. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require.
- Tuesday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/5 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Thursday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/7 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Saturday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/9 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Sunday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/17 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
If viewing on a mobile device, turn device sideways for easier viewing.
|Saturdays & Sundays (6 classes)||Tuesdays & Thursday (7 classes)|
|1/2 hr classes||$65 for 6 classes|
|1 hr classes||$105 for 6 classes||$125 for 7 classes|
|1.5 hr classes||$155 for 6 classes||$185 for 7 classes|
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.
Please read our CANCELLATION/REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY and our
RAIN CANCELLATION/MISSED CLASSES POLICY.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!