Please note, this page has all 2023 information, Spring 2024 will have a similar schedule. Schedules and registration for Spring 2024 will be online by February 2024. An email will be sent out when summer 2024 opens.
Spring 2023 Classes
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
- REGISTER – Scroll down and click on the green registration button (below the class schedule).
- What class should I register for? Click on the class below that you are interested in and it will take you to the class description OR you can review all the class descriptions: Class Descriptions.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Competitive mean? Click here for meanings.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register, and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- Late Fees: Late fees cannot be waived or refunded. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require.
- Tuesday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/4 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Thursday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/6 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Saturday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/8 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Sunday Registrations – Registrations received on or after 4/9 will incur a $10 late fee.
- Sean Stafford is the Head Pro for all Fishers classes.
- Shelly Wild is the Head pro for Creekside – Tuesday and Carmel High School – Sunday classes.
- Stacey Harmon in the Head Pro for Creekside – Monday classes.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
If viewing on a mobile device, turn device sideways for easier viewing.
Registration for Spring 2024 will open by February 2024.
|Mondays, Saturdays & Sundays (6 classes)||Tuesdays & Thursday (7 classes)|
|1/2 hr classes||$65 for 6 classes|
|1 hr classes||$105 for 6 classes||$125 for 7 classes|
|1.5 hr classes||$155 for 6 classes||$185 for 7 classes|
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day, please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds, please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!