Fishers Summer Morning Classes
All information on the is page is for Summer 2021. The Summer 2022 schedule will be similar. Registration for Summer 2022 will open by March 15.
Fishers Classes & Class Times
- Pre-K to K:8:00 to 8:30 am
- Red Ball (Grades 1-3): 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Orange Ball (Grades 4-6): 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12) – Beginner/Intermediate: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12) – Beginner/Intermediate: 10:30 to Noon
- Real Ball – Beginner/Intermediate – you have the option to do a 1 hour or 1.5 hour class
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12) – Advanced/Competitive Level: 10:30 a.m to 12:30 pm
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
June 7 to July 29 (Monday – Thursday), 4 classes per week. You will select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 8 weeks of classes. If viewing on a mobile device scroll table to see all 8 weeks.
*Classes are Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Rain make-up on Fridays if needed.
Location for Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
Fishers Junior High Tennis Courts
13257 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038
Location for Week 7
HSE Intermediate/Junior High (HIJH) Tennis Courts
12278 Cyntheanne Road
Fishers, IN 46037
Only week 7 classes are held at HSE Intermediate/Junior High. All other weeks are held at Fishers Junior High.
Discounted Prices – the discounted amount will not be displayed until the end of the registration process. When you initially select the classes the prices will not discount, do not worry, the discounted price will appear at checkout.
|Weeks||1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class||2 hr class|
|3||$105 ($35/wk)||$180 ($60/wk)||$279 ($93/wk)||$375 ($125/wk)|
|6||$192 ($32/wk)||$330 ($55/wk)||$528 ($88/wk)||$720 ($120/wk)|
|8||$240 ($30/wk)||$400 ($50/wk)||$664 (83/wk)||$920 ($115/wk)|
*You don not have to register for consecutive weeks. If viewing on a mobile device turn sideways for easier viewing.
*Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 1 week, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 3 week discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Click on the class you are interested in (classes at top of page) and you will be taken to a description of the class or you can review the: CLASS OFFERINGS
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball, Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does beginner, intermediate, advanced, and competitive mean? Click here for meanings. All classes except real ball (grades 7-12) classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Late Fee: If you register within 7 days or less from the class start date you will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Thank you for understanding.
- Morning Class Locations: see above
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2021.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: email@example.com or 317-501-9145