Please note, this page has all 2023 information, Summer 2024 will have a similar schedule. Schedules and registration for Summer 2024 will be online by February 2024. An email will be sent out when summer 2024 opens.
Fishers Summer Morning Classes
Fishers Classes & Class Times
- Pre-K to K: 8:00 to 8:30 am
- Red Ball (Grades 1-3): 8:30 to 9:30 am
- Orange Ball (Grades 4-6): 9:30 to 10:30 am
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12) – Beginner/Intermediate: 10:30 to Noon
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12) – Advanced/Competitive Level: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Registration for Summer 2024 will open by February 2024.
*If you don’t see your class listed on the registration page, scroll down to the bottom and click next (there is more than one page of classes).
June 5 to August 3 (Monday – Thursday), 4 classes per week (except week 5, week 5 is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday). You select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 9 weeks of classes. You do not have to register for consecutive weeks. If viewing on a mobile device scroll table to see all 9 weeks.
*Classes are Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, and Thursday (except week 5, week 5 is only Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). Rain make-up on Fridays if needed. We only have class on Fridays if a class is rained out during the week.
Fishers Junior High Tennis Courts
13257 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038
Prices are per Week (4 classes) for Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
|1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class||2 hr class|
Prices for Week 5 (3 classes)
|1/2 Hour Class||1 Hour Class||1.5 Hour Class||2 Hour Class|
- $5 off weekly price – If you register for a total of 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks. Example: You register for 5 weeks (weeks 1, 3, 4, 6, 8) of the red ball class, your weekly price is now $65.
- $10 off weekly price – If you register for all 9 weeks.
Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 3 weeks, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 5 or more week discount.
The discounted amount will not be displayed until the end of the registration process. When you initially select the classes the prices will not discount, the discounted price will appear at checkout.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Click on the class you are interested in (classes at top of page) and you will be taken to a description of the class or you can review the: CLASS OFFERINGS
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball, Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does beginner, intermediate, advanced, and competitive mean? Click here for meanings. All classes except real ball (grades 7-12) classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (except week 5, week 5 is only Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday). If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Late Fee: If you register within 7 days or less from the class start date you will incur a $5 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Late fees cannot waived or refunded. Thank you for understanding.
- Morning Class Locations: see above
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Reminder that if nothing is posted, then your class is still on and sometimes classes are cancelled last minute due to weather.
- Where are weather cancellations posted? Weather cancellations are on our home page.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2023.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145