HELPFUL INFORMATION & FAQs
- How do I register? Scroll down and click the REGISTER button (under the class listings).
- What class should I register for? You can click on the class and it will give you a description of the class or you can review the: fishers class descriptions or carmel class descriptions.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there are high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- No classes over labor day weekend (8/31, 9/1 and 9/2)
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: email@example.com or 317-501-9145
If viewing on a mobile device, turn sideways for easier viewing.
Just click the location you wish to sign up for and fill out the registration form 🙂
30 minute classes: $60 for 6 classes
1 hour classes: $100 for 6 classes
1.5 hour classes: $150 for 6 classes
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.
Please read our CANCELLATION/REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY and our
RAIN CANCELLATION/MISSED CLASSES POLICY.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!