Fall 2022 Session
All Fishers Fall 2022 classes have ended! The schedule on this website is for Fall 2022. The class schedule and registration for Fall 2023 will be online July 2023. The Fall 2023 schedule will be similar to the Fall 2022 schedule.
HELPFUL INFORMATION & FAQs
- How do I register? You register online, the links to register are underneath the class listings on this page.
- What class should I register for? You can click on the class and it will give you a description of the class or you can review the: class descriptions.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there are high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- No classes over labor day weekend (9/3, 9/4, and 9/5)
- QUESTIONS: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145.
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 7/31 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Late fees cannot be waived or refunded.
If viewing on a mobile device, turn sideways for easier viewing.
RegisterREGISTER for FISHERS
*Click on View Fishers Fall Classes 2022. If you don’t see your class listed on the registration page, scroll down to the bottom and click next (there is more than one page of classes).REGISTER for CARMEL
*Click on View Carmel Fall Classes 2022. If you don’t see your class listed on the registration page, scroll down to the bottom and click next (there is more than one page of classes).
|Tuesdays (6 classes)||Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays (7 classes)||Wednesdays (8 classes)|
|1/2 hr classes||$75 for 7 classes|
|1 hr classes||$105 for 6 classes||$125 for 7 classes||$140 for 8 classes|
|1.5 hr classes||$185 for 7 classes|
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.