Fall 2021 Session
HELPFUL INFORMATION & FAQs
- How do I register? Registration is closed for the Fall Session.
- What class should I register for? You can click on the class and it will give you a description of the class or you can review the: class descriptions.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there are high winds or rain. Class is only held on the rain make-up date if one of the classes is cancelled due to weather.
- My child needs a racquet: you can order a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the racquet on the first day of class.
- No classes over labor day weekend (9/4, 9/5, and 9/6)
- QUESTIONS: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145.
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 7/31 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Late fees cannot be waived or refunded.
If viewing on a mobile device, turn sideways for easier viewing.
Registration is closed for the Fall Session.
30 minute classes: $75 for 7 classes
1 hour classes: $125 for 7 classes
1.5 hour classes: $185 for 7 classes
If classes are cancelled due to rain or high winds, cancellations are posted on our website at: Weather Cancellations or our twitter account (TennisHccta). If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained that day please check to see if class is on. Even if it is not raining at the time of your class the courts may still be wet and class may be cancelled. If there are high winds please check to see if classes are still on. If there is no cancellation posted then classes are still on. NOTE: all classes have one built in rain make-up date. If your class is rained out, you will have class on the rain make-up date.