Carmel Summer Evening Classes
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Mondays (June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26) – rain make-up 8/2
*If class is held on 8/2, class will be held at Creekside Middle School Tennis Courts (3525 W 126th Street
Carmel, IN 46032)
Tuesdays (June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27) – rain make-up 8/3
Wednesdays (June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28) – rain make-up 8/4
*If class is held on 8/4, class will be held at Creekside Middle School Tennis Courts (3525 W 126th Street
Carmel, IN 46032)
*Select “Carmel Summer Evening Classes 2021” when you get to the registration page.
Carmel High School Tennis Courts: Off Keystone & 136th Street
2450 Smokey Row Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
*courts are right next to the football stadium
*back deck (last 4 courts)
Creekside Middle School Tennis Courts
3525 W 126th Street
Carmel, IN 46032
*location for Tuesday classes & Mon/Wed rain make-up classes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class do I register for? If you are not sure which classes to register for you can click on the above classes and it will take you to a description of the class or you can review the: CLASS OFFERINGS
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- What does beginner, intermediate, advanced, and competitive mean? Click here for meanings. All classes except real ball (grades 6-12) classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 5/31 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Thank you for understanding.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if it is raining or the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on. If class is cancelled there will be class held on the rain make-up date.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2021.
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
Rain Cancellation/Missed Classes Policy
When classes are outdoors there is one day built in for a rain make-up. If more than one class is cancelled due to rain HCCTA will offer other options to make-up that class. No refunds are provided if you are unable to attend the options offered. If you or your child misses a class for any reason there are no make-up classes or refunds.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If classes are cancelled due to rain or inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on this website. The weather-related link is on the home page (blue bar, lighting icon) or you can go directly to https://hccta.org/#weather or follow us on Twitter – TennisHccta. If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained during the day, please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Tennis cannot be played if the courts are wet. If you do not see anything posted, classes are still on.