Fishers Summer Evening Classes
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Class descriptions – click on the class to get a class description!
Mondays (June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26) – rain make-up 8/2
Tuesdays (June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27) – rain make-up 8/3
Thursdays (June 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29) – rain make-up 8/5
*Select “Fishers Summer Evening Classes 2021” when you get to the registration page
Fishers Junior High Tennis Courts
13257 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038
Fall Creek Junior High Tennis Courts
12001 Olio Road
Fishers, IN 46037
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class do I register for? Click on the above class to see the class description or review the: CLASS OFFERINGS.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 5/31 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Thank you for understanding.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if it is raining or the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on. If class is cancelled there will be class held on the rain make-up date.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2021.
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
Rain Cancellation/Missed Classes Policy
When classes are outdoors there is one day built in for a rain make-up. If more than one class is cancelled due to rain HCCTA will offer other options to make-up that class. No refunds are provided if you are unable to attend the options offered. If you or your child misses a class for any reason there are no make-up classes or refunds.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If classes are cancelled due to rain or inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on this website. The weather-related link is on the home page (blue bar, lighting icon) or you can go directly to https://hccta.org/#weather or join our Twitter account at TennisHccta. If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained during the day, please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Tennis cannot be played if the courts are wet. If you do not see anything posted, classes are still on.