Fishers Summer Evening Classes
All Fishers classes are being held at Carmel High School Tennis Courts: 2450 Smokey Row Rd,
Carmel IN 46032. Classes are held on the middle and back deck courts. Check below for court assignments.
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Class descriptions – click on the class to get a class description!
Mondays (July 6, 13, 20, 27) – rain make-up 8/3
Monday, 8/3 class will be at Clay Middle School Tennis Courts (5150 E. 126th Street
Carmel IN 46033). The courts are located in the back of the school.
*Monday classes are on the middle deck courts.
Tuesdays (July 7, 14, 21, 28) – rain make-up 8/4
*Tuesday Pre-K/K, Red Ball, and Orange Ball classes are on the back deck, last 4 courts.
*Tuesday Real Ball and Adult classes are on the middle deck courts.
Wednesdays (July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29) – rain make-up 8/5
Wednesday, 8/5 Orange Ball: 6:30 to 7:30 pm class will be at Clay Middle School Tennis Courts (5150 E. 126th Street Carmel IN 46033). The courts are located in the back of the school. Only the 6:30 to 7:30 pm Orange Ball class has a make-up class on 8/5.
*Wednesday classes are on the middle deck courts.
Thursdays (July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) – rain make-up 8/6
*Thursday Adult Point Play class is on the middle deck courts.
*Thursday Real Ball and Adult Instruction classes are on the middle deck courts.
Carmel High School Tennis Courts
2450 Smokey Row Rd
Carmel IN 46032
*off Keystone & 136th, next to the football stadium
*There are 3 decks of courts at Carmel High School tennis courts. Court assignments for classes are above.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class do I register for? Click on the class to see class description or review the: fishers class descriptions
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if it is raining or the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on. If class is cancelled there will be class held on the rain make-up date.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2020.
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
Rain Cancellation/Missed Classes Policy
When classes are outdoors there is one day built in for a rain make-up. If more than one class is cancelled due to rain HCCTA will offer other options to make-up that class. No refunds are provided if you are unable to attend the options offered. If you or your child misses a class for any reason there are no make-up classes or refunds.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If classes are cancelled due to rain or inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on this website. The weather-related link is on the home page (blue bar, lighting icon) or you can go directly to https://hccta.org/#weather or join our Twitter account at TennisHccta. If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained during the day, please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Tennis cannot be played if the courts are wet. If you do not see anything posted, classes are still on.