Fishers Summer Evening Classes
Before registering, please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Class descriptions – click on the class to get a class description!
Registration will open mid-February 2023.
Mondays (June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24) – rain make-up 7/31
Tuesdays (June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25) – rain make-up 8/1
*No Class July 4
Wednesdays (June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26) – rain make-up 8/2
Thursdays (June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27) – rain make-up 8/3
*If you don’t see your class listed on the registration page, scroll down to the bottom and click next (there is more than one page of classes).
Fishers Junior High (FJH) Tennis Courts
13257 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038
Fall Creek Junior High (FCJH) Tennis Courts
12001 Olio Road
Fishers, IN 46037
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class do I register for? Click on the above classes to see the class description or review the: CLASS OFFERINGS.
- What does Red Ball, Orange Ball and Real Ball mean? Click here for red, orange, and real ball meanings.
- Late Fee: Registrations received on or after 5/30 will incur a $10 late fee. A late fee is charged to offset the additional work late registrations require. Late fees cannot waived or refunded. Thank you for understanding.
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if it is raining or the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining, please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Reminder that if nothing is posted, then your class is still on. Sometimes classes are cancelled last minute due to weather. If class is cancelled there will be class held on the rain make-up date.
- Where are weather cancellations posted? Weather cancellations are posted in 2 places: 1) On our home page and 2) on our Twitter account (@TennisHCCTA).
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2023.
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
Rain Cancellation/Missed Classes Policy
When classes are outdoors there is one day built in for a rain make-up. If more than one class is cancelled due to rain HCCTA will offer other options to make-up that class. No refunds are provided if you are unable to attend the options offered. If you or your child misses a class for any reason, there are no make-up classes or refunds.