Fishers Evening Classes
Fishers Evening Class Schedule – Fall Creek Junior High
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Tuesdays (June 12, 19, 26 July 3, 10, 17, 24, July 31) – rain make-up 8/7 (8 classes)
5:00-5:30 pm Pre-K to K $75
5:30 to 6:30 pm Red Ball (Grades 1-3) $128
6:30 to 7:30 pm Orange Ball (Grades 4-6) $128
6:30 to 8:00 pm Adults – Point Play Clinic $192
Wednesdays (June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25) – rain make-up 8/1 (7 classes)
6:00 to 7:30 pm Real Competitive Level (Grades 7-12) $168
*No class July 4th
*Wednesday classes start one week earlier than Tues/Thurs classes
*Please ensure your child’s playing ability meets the playing standards for these classes: fishers class descriptions
Thursdays (June 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26) – rain make-up 8/2 (7 classes)
5:00-5:30 pm Pre-K to K $65
5:30 to 6:30 pm Red Ball (Grades 1-3) $112
5:30 to 6:30 pm Real Ball Beg./Int. (Grades 7-12) $112
6:30 to 7:30 pm Orange Ball (Grades 4-6) $112
6:30 to 8:00 pm Adults – Instruction Clinic $168 – Class Closed
Make-Up Info for Thursday, July 5 Rain-Out: Make-up info was emailed out to all classes. If you did not receive that information you may email Maggie Petersen at email@example.com and that info will be sent to you.REGISTER
All fishers evening classes are held at Fall Creek Junior High Tennis Courts
Fall Creek Junior High
12001 Olio Road
Fishers IN 46037
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- If you are not sure which classes to register for, review the: fishers class descriptions
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if it is raining or the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on. If class is cancelled there will be class held on the rain make-up date.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2018.
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
Rain Cancellation/Missed Classes Policy
When classes are outdoors there is one day built in for a rain make-up. If more than one class is cancelled due to rain HCCTA will offer other options to make-up that class. No refunds are provided if you are unable to attend the options offered. If you or your child misses a class for any reason there are no make-up classes or refunds.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If classes are cancelled due to rain or inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on this website. The weather-related link is on the home page (blue bar, lighting icon) or you can go directly to http://hccta.org/#weather or join our Twitter account at TennisHccta. If there is rain in the forecast or it has rained during the day, please check to see if your class has been cancelled. Tennis cannot be played if the courts are wet. If you do not see anything posted, classes are still on.