Winter Session 3
HELPFUL TIPS BEFORE REGISTERING
- If you are unsure what class to register for, review the class descriptions below.
- Once you select a class, note the time, dates and location for your class.
- Winter Session 3: Feb. 17/18 to March 24/25
- Class Closed: e-mail Maggie Petersen at email@example.com to be added to the waitlist
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145
2/17, 2/24, 3/3/, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24
|Red Ball Classes (Grades 1-3)
-CLASS FULL – 10 am to 11 am
-CLASS FULL – 11 am to Noon
*class descriptions below
|Noble Crossing Elementary School Gym
5670 Noble Crossing Parkway, Noblesville, IN 46062
*Entrance to gym is in the back of the school
2/18, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25
|CLASS FULL – Orange Ball – All Levels (Grades 4-6): 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
CLASS FULL – Real Ball Beginner to Intermediate (Grades 6-12): 12:30 to 1:30 pm
CLASS FULL – Real Ball Advanced (Grades 6-12): 1:30 to 3 pm
CLASS FULL – Real Ball Competitive (Grades 7-12): 3 to 4:30 pm
CLASS FULL – Adult Point Play – 4:30 to 6pm
*see class descriptions below
*see additional cost explained below
|Carmel Racquet Club
225 East Carmel Drive
Carmel IN 46032
-Courts 5 & 6
If a class is full and you would like to be added to the wait list, email Maggie Petersen – email@example.com
1 Hour Classes: $100
1.5 Hour Classes: $145
Red Ball (Grades 1-3): Hour-long classes, half court and red lower compression balls. Typically for grades 1-3; however, younger kids who can handle an hour of instruction and follow directions are welcome to play.
Orange Ball (Grades 4-6): Hour long class, three-fourths of the court and orange lower compression balls.
Real Ball Classes:
- Real Ball – Beginner to Intermediate Level (Grades 6-12): Kids who cannot rally back and forth consistently, and are newer to the sport. The class will be more focused on learning and refining the fundamentals, and will incorporate point play.
- Real Ball – Advanced Level (Grades 6-12): Kids must be able to rally back and forth consistently. Point play (with serves and coaches feeding) will be the focus of this class. Kids have recently started playing singles and doubles matches. Players cannot rally back and forth 20 times in a row.
- Competitive Level: Players have been playing singles and doubles matches regularly for more than 2 years. Plays varsity on their junior high team or plays on their high school team. Are able to rally back and forth 20 times or more. If your child plays on their school team but is not able to rally back and forth 20 times or more they are at the advanced level.
Adult Point Play Class: Advanced Beginner to 3.5 players. The Adult class will consist of point play (instructors feed the ball and players play the point out).
Additional Fee for Carmel Racquet Club Classes
All participants that are not members of Carmel Racquet Club who play at the Carmel Racquet Club location must pay a $50 fee to Carmel Racquet Club to play in the HCCTA classes. This must be paid at the front desk at Carmel Racquet Club on the first day of class. This is a one-time fee for the winter 2017/2018 indoor session and will be good for all HCCTA indoor sessions offered at Carmel Racquet Club: Winter I session (October – December 2017), Winter II session (January 2018 – Feb 2018) and the Winter III session (February – March 2018) THIS FEE IS NOT PAID TO HCCTA AND MUST BE PAID TO CARMEL RACQUET CLUB TO PLAY IN THE HCCTA CLASSES. If you have already paid the $50 fee for Winter Session I or II, you do not need to pay the $50. The $50 fee solely allows you to play in the HCCTA class you have registered for.
Please read our CANCELLATION/REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY and our
RAIN CANCELLATION/MISSED CLASSES POLICY.
By registering for HCCTA classes you are agreeing to all of these policies!