Hamilton County Community Tennis Association (HCCTA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
HCCTA Community Programs
HCCTA has three community programs that are funded through our annual Fall Raffle, Corporate Sponsors, and Individual Donations:
- Indiana Special Olympics Tennis
- HCCTA Champion Reads ®
- College Scholarships for High School tennis players involved in community service
$250 Bronze Sponsor – Logo on all promotional materials and website for both fundraisers.
$500 Silver Single Fundraiser Court Sponsor – Signage displayed on one court at the event being sponsored (Spring OR Fall Fundraiser). Logo on t-shirt for both fundraisers, HCCTA Tennis program t-shirts, HCCTA website and promotional materials for both fundraisers.
$750 Gold Dual Fundraiser Court Sponsor – Signage displayed on one court at HCCTA’s Spring and Fall Fundraiser. Logo on t-shirt for both fundraisers, HCCTA Tennis program t-shirts, HCCTA website and promotional materials for both fundraisers.
$1500 Major Event Sponsor – Large signage on first court at the Spring and Fall Fundraiser. Logo on t-shirt for both fundraisers, HCCTA Tennis program t-shirts, HCCTA website and promotional materials for both fundraisers. Logo on HCCTA’s home web page indicating major event sponsor.
$3000 Presenting Sponsor – Event naming rights. Your company’s name on all promotional materials, front of fundraiser t-shirts, event banner displayed at entrance of event, and event name on home page.
Event Facts & Sponsorship Recognition
- Promotional materials are e-mailed to 2,000 local residents, featured on our website (16,800 website visitors in 2016), and displayed at Carmel Racquet Club for 4-6 weeks prior to each event.
- All sponsors will be featured on signage the day of the event .
- All event participants and volunteers will receive a t-shirt (150 to 200 shirts).
- $500 and above sponsors will get their logo on HCCTA Tennis program participant t-shirts (500 to 700 shirts).
Indiana Special Olympics Tennis
130 special needs athletes participate in the Indiana Special Olympics Tennis program. The program is free to all participants and HCCTA is the sole financial provider.
HCCTA Champion Reads®
A reading program consisting of seven inspirational biographies and lesson plans which helps children performing at below reading standards. 830 adult and children have participated in HCCTA’s Champion Reads® program. Participants improve reading scores by one grade level. 5,000 people have attended HCCTA’s Champion Reads® speaker events.
Recipients must be in good standing on their high school tennis team and completed a minimum of fifty community service hours.