All Fishers classes been moved to Carmel School Tennis Courts. Information for class locations is below.
Fishers Summer Morning Classes
Fishers Classes & Class Times
- Pre-K to K: 8:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Red Ball (Grades 1-3): 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Orange Ball (Grades 4-6): 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12): 11:00 to 12:30 p.m
- Competitive Level (Grades 7-12): 9:00 a.m to Noon
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful information
Important Registration Tip – ADD to CART – after you have selected your classes you need to scroll down and add the classes to your cart. The add to cart button is after WK 9 (ie: if you select week 1, you have to scroll down to WK 9 and below WK 9 info you will see the add to cart button).REGISTER
July 7 1 to July 30 (Monday – Thursday), 4 classes per week. You will select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 9 weeks of classes. If viewing on a mobile device scroll table to see all 9 weeks.
*Classes are Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Rain make-up on Fridays if needed.
Location for Pre-K to K, Red Ball, Orange Ball, and Real Ball Classes – Carmel High School Tennis Courts
Carmel High School Tennis Courts
2450 Smokey Row Rd
Carmel IN 46032
*off Keystone & 136th, next to the football stadium
*classes will be held on the middle deck courts
Location for Competitive Level Classes – Clay Middle School Tennis Courts
Clay Middle School Tennis Courts
5150 E. 126th Street
Carmel IN 46033
*Courts are located in the back of the school
Discounted Prices – the discounted amount will not be displayed until the end of the registration process. When you initially select the classes the prices will not discount, do not worry, the discounted price will appear at checkout.
|Weeks||1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class||3 hr class|
|3||$105 ($35/wk)||$180 ($60/wk)||$279 ($93/wk)||$375 ($125/wk)|
|6||$192 ($32/wk)||$330 ($55/wk)||$528 ($88/wk)||$720 ($120/wk)|
|9||$270 ($30/wk)||$450 ($50/wk)||$747 ($83/wk)||$1,035 ($115/wk)|
*You don not have to register for consecutive weeks. If viewing on a mobile device turn sideways for easier viewing.
*Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 1 week, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 3 week discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Click on the class you are interested in (classes at top of page) and you will be taken to a description of the class or you can review the: fishers class descriptions
- All classes except Competitive Level classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Morning Class Locations: see above
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2020.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145