All Summer 2019 classes have ended. Summer 2020 registration will open March 2020. The class schedule listed below is for 2019, the 2020 Summer class schedule will be very similar.
Fishers Summer Morning Classes
Fishers Class Times
- Pre-K to K: 8:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Red Ball (Grades 1-3): 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Orange Ball (Grades 4-6): 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Real Ball (Grades 7-12): 11:00 to 12:30 p.m
- Competitive Level (Grades 7-12): 9:00 a.m to Noon
All classes except Competitive Level classes will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Kids will be grouped with players their ability in each class.
What class should I register for? Just click on the class and it will take you to a description of the class.
Before registering please read through the FAQs and helpful informationREGISTER
June 3 to August 1 (Monday – Thursday), 4 classes per week. You will select the weeks you want to take classes when you register. All classes are offered on a weekly basis, you can sign-up for 1 to 9 weeks of classes. If viewing on a mobile device scroll table to see all 9 weeks.
*Classes are Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Rain make-up on Fridays if needed.
Location for Pre-K to K, Red Ball, Orange Ball, and Real Ball Classes – Fishers Junior High
Fishers Junior High Tennis Courts
13257 Cumberland Road
Fishers, IN 46038
Location for Competitive Level Class – HSE Junior High
HSE Junior High Tennis Courts
12278 Cyntheanne Road
Fishers, IN 46037
|Weeks||1/2 hr class||1 hr class||1.5 hr class||3 hr class|
|3||$105 ($35/wk)||$180 ($60/wk)||$279 ($93/wk)||$375 ($125/wk)|
|6||$192 ($32/wk)||$330 ($55/wk)||$528 ($88/wk)||$720 ($120/wk)|
|9||$270 ($30/wk)||$450 ($50/wk)||$747 ($83/wk)||$1,035 ($115/wk)|
*You don not have to register for consecutive weeks. If viewing on a mobile device turn sideways for easier viewing.
*Registrations cannot be combined to get the lower weekly rates. Lower weekly rates only apply per registration. Example: you register for 1 week, then later register for 2 weeks, you cannot combine those registrations to get the 3 week discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
- What class should I register for? Review the: fishers class descriptions
- What days are classes? Morning Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If a class is rained out, class will be held on Friday. Class is only held on Friday if there is a rain out during the week.
- Morning Class Locations: see above
- Weather Cancellations – Class may be cancelled if there is rain or if the courts are wet. If there is rain in the forecast or it had been raining please check to see if your class has been cancelled. If nothing is posted then your class is still on.
- What happens if one of the classes is rained out? Class is held on Friday to make-up the rained out class.
- Grade levels are the grade your child is entering in Fall 2019.
- What are your policies for missed classes, cancellations, refunds, rain make-ups?
- My child needs a racquet: you can purchase a racquet for your child when you register and you will get the appropriate sized racquet on the first day of class.
- Questions: Contact Maggie Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-501-9145